WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
We respect your right to Privacy and this document explains how Legit Claims collect and use your personal data through your interactions with us. “Personal Data” is a set of information that when put together identifies an individual and is known as “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII).
Legit Claims will never collect or use your data without your consent. If consent is given, we also give you the opportunity for the “right to be forgotten” at any time either through our web services or support services.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Legit Claims collect your data to provide you with the best experience of our digital products and services. We collect your personal data in a variety of ways
- When you access our website through the sign-up process to use our digital products. During this sign-up process you can choose what information you receive and make changes to this at any time.
- Through sales, pre-sales and consulting
- Support purposes if it is not possible to provide test data
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect your personal data to provide you with the best experience of our services and digital products and services.
We may use your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent during the sign-up process and here you can choose whether you wish to receive mailings, newsletters, product updates and on the odd account. We may collect the following information from you for marketing purposes
- Company name
- Company address
- Company contact number
- Management Level
For support purposes we only collect the data that you have approved through our contractual agreement.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
Providing and improving our products. We use data to provide and improve the products we offer and perform essential business operations. This includes operating our products, maintaining and improving the performance of our products, developing new features, and providing customer support. Examples of such uses include the following:
- Providing the Products. We use data to tailor our product based on your organisational requirements.
- Customer support. We use data to diagnose product problems and provide other customer care and support services where test data cannot be provided
- Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities.
- Business Operations. We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
When processing personal data, we shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation and applicable recommendations by Data Protection Authorities or other competent authorities and shall keep ourselves updated on and comply with any changes in such legislation and/or recommendations
REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We share the personal data provided with your consent or as necessary to provide any product you have requested or authorized for:
- partners working on our behalf,
- Legit Claims support teams or suppliers working on behalf of Legit Claims,
- to protect customers and/or lives,
- to maintain security of our digital product and the rights of our property,
- when required by law.
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You can view, edit, or delete your personal data at any time by:
- sending an email to email@example.com where you have solely signed up for product trial and/or information purposes.
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you have entered into a contractual agreement with Legit Claims to provide you our product and services.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We take reasonable steps to protect your data by ensuring we have internal and external technical and organisational measures in place following the ISO27001 standard and data protection legislation. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
The measures at least take into consideration:
- existing technical possibilities
- the risks associated with the processing of personal data and
- the sensitivity of the personal data which is processed.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes under applicable data protection legislation and/or Legit Claims Information Security practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy measures.