Subscription Agreement for Digital Marketing Services
This Software Subscription Service (SaaS) Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets forth the obligations and conditions between you (“Client”) and Legit Claims Limited (LCL), (“Provider”), relating to your use of the Serviced defined herein
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Legit Claims Limited ("LCL") accepts publication of advertisements and marketing on the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms").
- These terms apply to electronic, digital and print advertisements and business profiles (the "Adver-tisements") on and off www.legitclaims.co.uk
- Materials for any Marketing and Advertising must be provided or reviewed once the subscription fee is paid and provided, material provided should be in accordance with the Website technical specification at www.legitclaims.co.uk
- LCL may, without any responsibility to the Advertiser, reject, cancel or require any Advertisement to be amended that it considers unsuitable or contrary to these Terms and remove, not publish, suspend or change the position of any such Advertisement.
- You are responsible for providing and administering usernames and passwords for all Users (the “Login Information”). Each User must have a valid username and password to accessing the LCL Services. You and your Users must keep all Login Information strictly confidential.
- You and your users may access the LCL website and your dashboard and use the LCL services solely to support and operate your marketing and brand awareness campaign for personal injury claims clients.
- You agree, for yourself and all your license users, as a condition of use of the LCL Services, not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You and your Users may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the LCL Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LCL Service Provider or subscriber server or to any part of the LCL Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Subscription agreement term will be for 1 year from the date of joining LCL web platform.
- The Service Provider, LCL - shall use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available on a 24/7 basis (twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week) during the subscription period agreed with Advertiser except for: (i) scheduled system backup or other ongoing maintenance as required and scheduled in advance by Provider, or (ii) for any unforeseen cause beyond Provider's reasonable control, including but not limited to internet service provider or communications network failures, denial of service attacks or similar attacks, or any force majeure events set forth in this Agreement.
- The Service Provider will monitor performance indicators on the systems and network infrastructure (its own and that of third party suppliers) to gauge the overall performance of its hosting services and will take reasonable steps to address systems and network infrastructure as required to maintain satisfactory performance of the Software.
- LCL may at any time suspend (or require that you suspend) the access of Users to the LCL Services and/or disable their Login Information in the event of violation of these terms and conditions
- LCL will charge in advance subscription fee according to the selection payment plan; Monthly or Annually. LCL will not charge any fee apart from the subscription fee. LCL reserves the right to charge interest on late payment at 4% above the Bank of England base rate.
- Advertiser is responsible to monitor the leads (potential client details in dashboard by logging in)
- LCL refers potential leads to Advertiser without charging any referral fee per lead. LCL may at will and at its own discretion, offer free advertisement periods to advertisers depending upon the outcomes of marketing activities which are monitored and reviewed on quarterly basis.
- LCL does not charge any commission to the advertiser against any client referrals
- LCL may use advertise name, logo, images, text and other content from its web to complete the profile on LCL website and in other marketing material.
- LCL may user advertiser marketing material on third party digital or no non-digital platforms to advertise/ market advertiser services
- Advertiser itself is responsible to maintain its profile on LCL website.
- LCL accepts no responsibility for any interruption or delay the Advertiser experiences in delivering any Advertisement copy to LCL or any loss or damage to any Advertisement copy or any other material.
- Subscription Fees are payable via Direct Debit which is set up upon signing up for your account and is automatically charged on the same date
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting LC within 5 (five) calendar days after annual renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of England and Wales.
- LCL will not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part of this Agreement to the extent that such delay is caused by events or circumstances beyond the Provider's reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, flood, storm, act of God, war, malicious damage, force majeure or failure of a utility service.